Sunday, January 11, 2009

Donna's Week 01 Layout


Ha ha. I did my first weekly LO, and it's still hours before Sketch 2 comes out! I sure hope it does not have an ugly line, which will set me back for days.

Journaling: Today Griffin & Conrad went with Blake to his office to move furniture, so Blake could add a new bookcase to his office. Upon their arrival Griffin & Conrad learned they were to build the bookcase, too. I went along to take photos, and I learned that while all three of them flash their undies when they lean over, fortunately none of them has plumber’s butt.
(You’re welcome, guys, for not labeling who is who.)

Kit: This Moment by Laurie Ann at ScrapArtist

5 comments:

  1. Great Layout Donna, nice journaling, and funny subject matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful lo's you do! Your wit is so wonderful, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journaling Donna..bet I can guess what butt belongs to who..LOL but we won't tell

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA HA! This is WONDERFUL! You are such a FUNNY woman when ya try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She doesn't even have to try, LOL.

    ReplyDelete